Class together with Professor Esa Posio, Lapland University of Applied Sciences.
Main topic: Motivation and Benefits in Small and Big Tourism Hotels. Shared Experience from Spain and Finland. Continue reading “HRM / Motivation and Benefits / Exchange Class”
in groups (Check groups in CV)
Description: Answer the question “What is marketing for you?” Continue reading “What is marketing? – Assignment”
This topic introduces the process of developing a Marketing Plan, from the definition of the mission of the company to the control and monitoring of the objectives. The planning is exposed as from its vision in the long term, as from the activities to be developed in the next year. Continue reading “SMP/ Lesson 2/ Marketing Planning Process in an international company.”
The basis of Marketing Strategy. This topic introduces the concept of strategic marketing, both from its philosophical vision and from its methodological process as an element that helps organizations to monitor the market and the environment to anticipate future changes.
Continue reading “SMP /Lesson 1/ The basis of Marketing Strategy”
Strategic Marketing Planning. Subject code – SMP
is a part of the course “Marketing and commercialization in international environments” at IMBA Continue reading “SMP /Strategic Marketing Planning / Introduction”
Hotel Organizational structure.
1. Present the structure of the Selected for the presentation Department Continue reading “HRM /Group Presentation / Topic 2. Hotel Organizational structure.”
Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory and HRM. Topics for Students Presentations. Continue reading “HRM / Class presentations / Cultural Differences”
- 5.1. Average costs vs. individualized costs
- 5.2. Job costing systems
- 5.3. Indirect cost pools and cost allocation
- 5.4. Cost accumulation; actual costs and budgeted costs
- 5.5. Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- 5.6. Process costing systems; equivalent units
- 5.7. Hybrid costing systems
- 5.8. Implications for the accounting information system
Continue reading “MngAcc /Topic 5/ COSTING OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES”