Marketing Strategic Direction is a core part of the Marketing Plan. But should it be chosen and specified within a marketing planning process?
Continue reading “Marketing Strategic Direction and Tactics within Marketing Planning”
Content of the Topic 2.
2.1. Planning and Performance evaluation. Human resource planning and Job performance evaluation (Workflow analysis, Job analysis, Job description, HRM planning, Job performance evaluation)
2.2. Recruitment and workforce selection (Turnover, Supply and Demand, Hiring process, Selection techniques)
2.3. Interpersonal Relationships and Supporting Functions. Internal communication (Onboarding, Support HRM functions, Organization, Control, Ethics, HRIS, Managing Diversity)
2.4. Motivation and job satisfaction (Basic concepts of motivation, Individual behaviour, Energy channelling in HR, Frustrations )
2.5. HR policies in tourism-related companies.
- 2.1. The concept of cost in accounting and economics
- 2.2 Different costs for different purposes
- 2.2. Difference between costs and expenses
- 2.3. Implications for the accounting information system
- 2.4. Costs in service, merchandising and manufacturing companies
- definition, types, structure, strategy, mission, resources.
- Human resource management (HRM):
- concept and functions.
- Environmental trends and future HRM challenges.
- Managing tourism companies
Introduction to the Subject “Human Resource Management” (HRM).
EUTDH – University School of Tourism and Hotel Management Continue reading “HRM / Introduction”
Content Topic. 1
1.1. Differences between financial accounting and management accounting
1.2. The role of accounting and accountants in organizations
1.3. Organizations, managers, and accounting Continue reading “MngAcc /Topic 1 / ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND ACCOUNTING”
Introduction to the Subject “Management Accounting” (MngAcc)
EUTDH – University School of Tourism and Hotel Management Continue reading “MngAcc /Introduction/”
My name is Vera Butkouskaya. You are visiting my personal webpage.