- Step 1. Purpose
- Background of the current situation and Idea
- Step 2. Company.
- Internal Analysis of the company, External Analysis (Macro Environment, Micro Environment), SWOT analysis
- Step 3. Market
- • B2B market and B2C market
Part 2 – Marketing Plan Development
- Step 4. Marketing Strategy
- • Objectives and Strategic Plan
- Stage 5. Marketing Mix
- • Product, Price, Promotion, Place
- Stage 6. Operational Plan (or Sales Plan)
- Sales, Human Resources, Team, Flowchart
Part 3 – Implementation and Control
Last part of Assignment – Oral Presentation of Marketing Plan.
Stage 1. Purpose
Background of the current situation and Idea
- 1 slide to present idea
any media format (.jpg, .png, .ppt, .pdf), if video max 30 sec
- Presentation of idea
MsWord or PDF format (.doc .pdf)
- Analysis of the current situation
- Presenting the idea (problem-solving)
- New company or Existing company
- Justification. Brief market research.
Stage 1. Purpose. Help Materials. online preview
media Idea .png. It is just example. You can create your own format.
Infographic Resource: www.canva.com
you can use a database of images for free. However, some of them will have watermarks. It is ok in our educational process. When you download your final result just choose the option “download with watermarks” (not easy to see but exist with a small font).
How to present .doc document.
Stage 1. Purpose. Example download and edit available
Stage 2- Company
- General Company Description
- Internal Resources and Capabilities as a part of SWOT table
- Micro Analysis (O / T)
- Porter’s 5 Forces as a part of SWOT table
- Macro Analysis (O / T)
- PESTLE as a part of SWOT table
Stage 3 – Markets
- in groups
- Format .Doc .PDF or .jpg
- Assignement content:
- buying personas (min 3) including B2B and B2C markets
- future trends and growth (some ideas about how environmental changes may influence your idea and your customers in future)
Stage 4 – Objectives and Strategic Directions
- in groups
- Specify strategic direction. Why is it possible to follow this direction for your company? (base on SWOT analysis)
- Specify strategic objectives:
Stage 5 – Marketing Mix
- in groups
- Format .doc or .pdf
- Each part of Marketing mix should starts with it own SMART objectives and include strategies and tactics.
- Product and Brand decisions. Create min 3 different products / options and give them a Brand Name or title
- Pricing decisions. Base on the competitors analysis. Explain why? justify you price strategies choice
- Promotion. Media channels more suitable for your business
- Distribution network. Build a graph including your value creation process, suppliers, distribution channels, logistics.
- Internal Marketing and Customer Service
- Product and Brand >>>
- Pricing >>>
- Promotion >>>
- Distribution and Logistics >>>
- Internal Marketing and Customer Support>>>
Sample Marketing Plan
- Stage 5 – Product and Brand – Sample>>>
- Stage 5 – price-Sample >>>
- Stage 5 – Promotion – Sample>>>
- Stage 5 – Channel and logistic decisions – Sample>>>
- Stage 5 – Customer Service – Sample >>>
Stage 6 – Operational Plan
Normally includes SMART objectives, daily operations.
Put specific attention on the part Sales Territory. In this part should be included:
- International Strategies (entering other then planed primarily territories)
- Market and Industry Opportunities analysis (Graph)
- Country risk analysis (Graph)
In this course – Stage 6 is developing International Sales Plan
Stage 7 – Implementation and Control
- in groups
- Implementation. Timeline of your Marketing Mix activities.
- Control* metrics (KPI) for measuring each mentioned in plan objectives (for each of 4Ps) with responsible people. (Table). How are you going to evaluate the success of your plan implementation?
- * For developing control metrics you should base on the SMART objectives.